/ ESG / Social Community / Employment, Health & Safety
/ Social Community
/ Employment, Health & Safety /
Employment, Health & Safety
Employees are one of the main assets that should be maintained and improved their welfare.
Therefore, MNC Land has set up policies in social responsibility for the employment, health and
safety which are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In addition, MNC Land along with MNC Peduli also conduct social activities through programs including:
- Free eye examinations for employees at MNC Studios Kebon Jeruk.
- Established MNC Healthcare Center Clinic with complete facilities at MNC Plaza, Kebon Sirih. MNC Healthcare Center is a collaboration of MNC Life and Siloam Hospitals Group in order to provide the best health services for more than 10,000 MNC Group employees and the community located around Kebon Sirih, Central Jakarta.
- Implementation of compliance related to employment, health and safety for MNC Group employees.
- Training for MNC Group employees which aims to improve skills and develop competencies.
- Regularly collaborate with Indonesian Red Cross (PMI) in holding blood donations in the MNC Group office area.